Call for Papers
Interscript is looking for the future voices of publishing!
We are open to submissions from all qualified authors, from MA students and graduates to those with research positions. We are particularly interested in finding the ‘future voices of publishing’, and are therefore keen to receive submissions from diverse backgrounds and entrants into the field.
We are accepting content related to the publishing industry more broadly, though are particularly interested in the following:
‘The future of publishing’ – examples might include:
- Diversity (industry, content)
- The future of academic publishing (Open Access books and journals, metrics, peer review, early career researchers, open data)
- Digital innovation (content, marketing)
‘Readership’ – examples might include:
- Marketing to target readers (guerrilla marketing, social media)
- Theories of reading (both contemporary and historical)
- Digital innovation and readership (multi-media enhanced literature, e-platforms)
Submission Information & Guidelines
Please direct all submissions and related queries to email@example.com.
See our submissions page for further information on our manuscript preparation guidelines and peer review policy.
Note: if you are thinking of submitting your dissertation for publication in the Interscript Journal, you can provisionally submit your article to our Academic Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial review and consultation. We are very keen to encourage dialogue from publishing students through our journal platform.